How you can become involved
1) Help Spread the Word – We would be honored to have you join the campaign in any way that works for you, even if it’s just a post about the event details on your Facebook/Twitter/Blog.
2) USA-based residents – We are recruiting for volunteers. For more informations, please contact us at email@example.com.
3) USA-based Companies or Organizations: Become an Affiliate Partner – Opportunities for collaborative partnerships with USA-based companies or organizations are available. To learn more about how to become an Affiliate Partner, please contact us directly at firstname.lastname@example.org.
4) International residents: Volunteer to be an International Affiliate Partner – We are recruiting for volunteers. For more informations, please contact us at email@example.com.
5) USA or International residents: Become an Associate Volunteer or Committee Member – For those who can only spare a little time for volunteering, there are still plenty of ways to contribute in a meaningful way. Join one of the committees, share your story with the documentary filmmaker who’ll be on board, or contribute poetry or other artistic works that will be featured at the demonstration and later published in book form. These are just some of the creative ways that could help the world understand how endometriosis, adenomyosis, or other chronic pelvic pain conditions have affected your life. For more details about how to become an Associate Volunteer, Committee Member, or contribute in other ways, please contact your local Precinct Manager if you are in the USA, or for those outside of the U.S., please contact your Country Captain.
6) USA-based residents: Attend the event in Washington, D.C. – Although we know it’s very difficult for those with chronic illnesses to travel, not to mention the burden of travel expenses, nevertheless we are asking everyone in the U.S. to try to attend the event in Washington, D.C., and to bring as many friends and family as possible. Group travel discounts, chartered buses, and other travel support will be available. For more information about joining a travel group, travel support options, and other event details, please contact your local Precinct Manager so that you can begin coordinating travel plans, creating carpools, and sharing information.
7) International residents: Attend the event in your country capital – An awareness campaign will also occur in dozens of other country capitals on the same date of Thursday, March 13, 2014. For more information about your country’s event location, travel groups, and other event details, please contact your Country Captain so that you can begin collaborating with your country’s volunteer teams.
Contact us if you’d like more information
Please feel free to email us at firstname.lastname@example.org, if you would like more details.